NRIA offers young scientists PhD in one of its research teams. Preference will be given to candidates with mobility background and themes related to the Institute of priority topics.
Opening the campaign: March 3, 2008.
* View positions available and applied on-line.http: / / www.talentsplace.com/syndication1/inria/ukdoc list is updated frequently.
* Suggestions posted online, how and when they become available. Refer to the list regularly. Campaign end date: May 15, 2008.
Do you have a degree in computer science, automatic control or scientific computing equivalent to a master of French studies, you plan to become a researcher in the academic environment, or,
after learning based on research, to join the company or create one?
Join INRIA for PhD.
INRIA is at the leading edge research and its scientific themes are innovative. You can meet scientists there or international authority work with them. New ideas are discussed with interest. INRIA has a special relationship with industry and contributes to the emergence of startups based their research scientists (80 such companies, established 20 years). At least 80 different nationalities present at INRIA and activities are organized regularly to facilitate the integration of newcomers. The atmosphere is calm and everyone can contribute to the social life of the community.
A survey of doctoral students in vocational integration – the class of 2005
This inquiry, with an emphasis on INRIA 277 doctoral students who completed their thesis in 2005, has shown particularly positive outlook. On average, 18 months after completion of his dissertation, 97%
of doctoral graduates now occupy positions that are consistent with their career growth: 35% are researchers and teachers of research, 28% are engineers and 23% after the placements document. An introduction to full-length version of the survey.
Candidate actors specialist areas:
– Distribution systems and software architecture
– Network and telecommunications
– Embedded systems and mobility
– Architecture and compiling
– Statistical modeling and machine learning
– Perception, indexing and communication for images and videos
– Multimedia data: interpretation and man-machine interaction
– Image synthesis and virtual reality
– Reliability and security software
– Algebraicheskih and geometric structures, algorithms
– Management and data processing, language and
The numerical system
– Control and complex systems
– Setok and high-performance computing
– Optimizing and inverse problems for stochastic or large-scale systems
– The modelling, simulation and numerical analysis available items Biological systems
– Modeling and simulation in biology and medicine