A. Total Summer School 2010
As implementation of social responsibility and commitment to support the development of education, TOTAL provides opportunities for students from various universities in various countries to attend Summer School in France in July-August 2010.
The requirements include:
* Sitting in semester 5 and 7 in the month of the semester in August 2010
* Study Program: All departments in the Faculty of Engineering and the Faculty of Economics, Social: Department of Communications, State Administration, International Relations and the Faculty of Law
* GPA above 3.00 (attach the last transcript)
* Curriculum vitae including list of references to all the activities & training which have been followed
* Can be actively speak English (TOEFL min 550 or a diploma DELF)
* Active in organizational leadership.
The document must be completed are as follows:
* Fill out Application Form (please take in the UI Student)
* CV (curriculum vitae including references to all the activities and training have been followed)
* Final transcripts
* Reference of training or activities which have been followed.
B. Total Scholarship 2010
As implementation of social responsibility and commitment to support the development of education, TOTAL provides scholarships for college students in various countries.
Requirements for these scholarship enthusiasts:
* Participants are graduates (Bachelor) or Student / i in the final semester (already passed in April 2010).
* Derived from all departments in the Faculty of Engineering and Economics, Department of Social Administration, International Relations, and the Faculty of Law.
* Achieving a scholar / best students from each department with a GPA <3:00; 550 min TOEFL score or have a diploma DELF.
* Active in the organization.
TOTAL will conduct the selection process for scholarships enthusiasts with schedules and locations will be informed later.
Documents to be completed:
* CV and final transcripts
* Reference of the activities and training have been followed
* Fill out Application Form and Motivation Form (attached)
All the registration files can be sent to the Directorate of Student Affairs Office Student Services Building UI Campus UI Depok Integrated at the latest on October 31, 2009.