- Excellent Student Scheme (Skim Pelajar Cemerlang)
- American Degree Foundation /Programs for American Top Universities (ATU)
- International Baccalaureate
- A-Level for British Top Universities (BTU)
- German A-Level
1st. Degree Professional / Programs
1st Degree Programs at IPTA/IPTS.
Scholarship of students at MARA Institutes of higher learning eg. GMI, MFI. Scholarship of students at other technical institutes eg. TATI, Tool Tronic and JMTI
Franchised Diploma Program of Public Institutes of Higher Learning at private colleges,IT Diploma at MARA Institutes of Learning, Franchised Degree Program of Public Institutes of Higher Learning at private colleges, Professional Accountancy ACCA/CIMA, Professional Architecture--PAM/LAM II,Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators-ICSA 3 + 0 programs in private colleges.
1st. Degree/Professional Programs
Scholarship of SPM leavers
Scholarship of Diploma holdersScholarship of 1st. Degree holders
Scholarship of Masters Degree holdersScholarship of Accountancy students
Notes: Field of studies sponsored for (i-iii) are Medicine, Engineering, Information Technology, Actuarial Science, Computer Science and other fields deemed critical by the Government.
- Bumiputera, Malaysian citizen: Definition of Bumiputera – If one of the parents is a Malay and practicing Islam or Bumiputera (aborigines/indigenous for Sabah & Sarawak) therefore his/her children are Bumiputeras. Credits in Bahasa Melayu at SPM/SPMV level.
- Never been financed by any scholarship bodies at the same education level. Students whose scholarships have been terminated by any sponsor may apply for MARA financial assistance a year after the termination, with the condition that the students have to bear all expenses for that year and obtain excellent results.
- Institutions of higher learning are recognized by Malaysian Government or private institutions of higher learning are recognized by Private Education Division, Ministry of Education.
- Meet age requirements as follows:
i. Programs for SPM school leavers – 19 years and below
ii. First degree – not exceeding 30 years old
iii. Master’s degree/Medicine/Dentistry Specialization - not exceeding 40 years old
iv. Doctor of Philosophy (phD) – not exceeding 45 years old
- Currently undergo courses that are of great importance to MARA.
- Free from any contracts or paid leave from employer while studying except for Medical Specialization courses (For each programs sponsored, there will be other specific requirements relevant to such programs)
- The Socio Economic status of the family where the annual taxable joint income of the parents or spouses must not exceed RM80,000.
Please visit http://www.mara.gov.my/english/division/BPP/default.htm
Any inquiries, please contact:Tel: (603) 26915111 ext 1400