$5000 annual allowance for the normal duration of an undergraduate degree.
- be admitted to The University of Melbourne through Access Melbourne
- have attended school and resided within a 250 km radius of the Mildura G.P.O for not less than 12 months preceding the date of their initial application for a scholarship;
- require assistance with the expense of moving to Melbourne, living expenses during their course, or tuition fees.
Awards are based on consideration of the following Access Melbourne categories:
- Completed school in a rural or isolated area
- Hardship caused by socio-economic circumstances
- From an under-represented school
How to Apply:
Submit applications for SEAS and Access Scholarships online at www.vtac.edu.au from 4 August.
Number Available: up to 3
Closing Date: SEAS and scholarships applications close on 10 October.