Scholarship program to study in France
The French Government, through the Embassy of France in Jakarta, has been providing excellence scholarships to Indonesian citizens for more than 28 years. In order to pursue its objective to improve Indonesian human resources, the Embassy of France will offer scholarships for the year 2009.
Those scholarships are given to government officials, lecturers, students, with a priority to those involved in a cooperation program between France and Indonesia, to undertake two kinds of training :
- Master degree (maximum duration of 2 years)
- Doctoral degree (maximum duration of 3 years, only on a shared cost basis)
- Minimum diploma : bachelor degree / S1
- Fluent in English (or French)
- Less than 35 years old
- Minimum GPA score of 3 (except for fundamental sciences – 3,5)
- Submit all the documents specified in the application form
The selection committee will give priority to applicants who have already identified a master/PhD program and have had a positive answer from a French professor (or an acceptance letter)..
Field of studies
Priority will be given to the following fields of studies :
* Engineering (water management, agronomy, civil engineering, information technology…)
* Sciences (biotechnologies, information and communication technologies, environment, risk and disaster management, energy, etc.)
* Public administration, economy
* Law and political sciences
Applications from students in other fields are nevertheless welcome, as acceptance will be primarily based on excellence.
1. First step : selection based on application form and required documents submitted
2. Second step : motivation interview (French or English languages only) in Jakarta
* intensive French language course : length according to the applicant’s needs and level (from survival course to extensive 11 months program)
* monthly living allowance
* 1 return ticket
* tuition fees (in public institutions for programs taught in French only)
Download: (file ms word)
All applications must be sent before the 15th of April 2009 at the following address :
Ambassade de France en Indonésie
Service de coopération et d’action culturelle
Jl Panarukan no 35
Menteng – Jakarta 10310
Please note that applications sent via e-mail and after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
CampusFrance office in Jakarta may help you finding the study program that suits your project.
Jl Salemba Raya n°25
tel : (021) 310 18 84
From Monday to Saturday, 9am-4.30pm.
For more information on this scholaship program please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
La France en Indonésie
Jl. M. H. Thamrin No.20, Jakarta Pusat 10350, Indonesia
Tel (62)(21) 23 55 76 00 – Fax (62-21) 23 55 76 01
Ambassade: email@example.com / Consulat: firstname.lastname@example.org